The Bright /Cloudy Night Before Christmas

Category: By Han Fei
Supposed to be Posted on 23 of December 2007
But lately kinda lazy to do anything except sleep, eat, play and watch.
------------------------------

Tonight as usual everyone went out for last minutes shopping except me, who prefers to stay home and guard my humble yet lovely house along with my handicap grandma and almost deaf grandpa.

I did nothing, except watching tv in hope that midnight would come earlier so that I can play my ps2 games-Persona 3. SO I decided to have a simple short walk around my lonely house. The streets lights in front my house was dim as usual, but there was something else that night.



There were no stars, no moon but a cloudy sky. Yet you could not define that night as dark. Behind those clouds I saw a bright halo piercing its way thru the thick clouds.

The wind s was strong as I watched the cloud quickly sway away from the halo, it reveal to me it’s true form, it was the moon. I never realized that it was full moon that night. So bright it was, that it was even several times brighter than the full moon on the night of the Moon cake festival.

Clouds were like on and off, awhile blocking the moon, by the time you realized it was gone again.

It was as though you had just entered the painting of the cloudy yet bright night.
So romantic and poetic.



Maybe it was the Sky’s way to show it gratitude to the Lord whose birthday is coming real soon, or maybe it’s just an occurrence. Who know? Who cares?

I just need to just enjoy that moment which will forever kept thru photos and as a part of my experiences in life.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?