Shuraki Trinity

Category: By Han Fei
Posted on 29 December 2007

Oh man, I'm so pissed off right now!
How can i suddenly be so obsess with PVC figures Once Again! I'm not working nor do i have any pocket money to get them!
Why do i had to go online check the Online Figure Stores, when I'm Financially DEAD!?

I been to one place and saw something that traumatises me for this entire day, and it will not stop too soon!
Now, I'm too busy searching for more pic and online stores in hope that i might still be able to grab some of these Beautiful Shuraki Trinity Figure By Good Smile Company!

Luckily i manage to order the re-issue Akatsuki Michiro, 1st figure of the Shuraki series! I'm so happy! I think if there no delay then i will be receiving it at the end of January! Woohoo!


She is the only one amongst the 5 figures of the line that caught my sight the moment i lay my eyes on her!


Look at her determined looking expression! Ain't she pretty?



The rest, erm...don't think i will be getting it since...well, hello!
In financial Crisis over here!

Anyway, the 2nd in line of production is ...Ryu Mei feng



3rd.
Shal Luzeman


4th Needa


But maybe i will be getting the last of the Series, Rize...


By the way Shuraki Trinity Figures is not just plain Figures of Nothing! (Like my ff enthusiast friend told me yesterday which kinda pissed me off and, speechless, since i know he don't understand the beauty of the figures!)
Each of them are characters in Shuraki CD Dramas!

Yes, each figure comes with a booklet and a CD drama(in jap duh!), they have their story to be told, ya know?! Just like the Anime characters!

Each CD drama is a continuation of the previous ones which Force listeners to collect every one of them to know the ending of the 5 characters, who will win and who will die?

The story...erm...kinda lazy to talk about now, later, maybe... ...

I really hope that Akatsuki Lives though.
I will post more about her info once i got my hand on her figure!
Muahahahahahaha......

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?