Unrequited Love not Love

Category: By Han Fei
Tell me this, is unrequited love not love?

Some friend of mine who experienced such unrequited love in his childhood told me that this can not be called as 'love'. ANd yet ironically, he in turn caused some to 'admire' him secretly whom he decisively reject.

What is this?!
NOT LOVE?!

This is obscured!
With such words come out from his 'mouth', i couldn't help but feel sympathy to the one who had/have the crush in him.

Could someone here tell me, or better yet, explain to me, is unrequited love is not love?

--------------------
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous October 24, 2007 at 10:40 PM
    BULLSHIT LA!!!
    that guy is just wan to find an excuse to reject the one who have a crush on him!
    selfish arse!
  2. Anonymous October 24, 2007 at 10:45 PM
    Agree with the fella bove my comment!

    Why isn't Unrequited Love not Love?
    It is still the same love! But in a secrect manner!
    How can your friend say such cruel and feelingless words?!

    Somehow i kinda felt sympathy to the one who had/have crush on him....

    By the way, that fella still has crush on this cold guy?

    pity... ...pity
  3. Jonathan October 27, 2007 at 11:21 AM
    I've problems with big words so I dictionar-ied up the word "Urequited".

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unrequited

    That's what I got.

    Reply: Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction. If I love you because you love me, that is mere trade, a thing to be bought in the market; it is not love. To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something-and it is only such love that can know freedom.Quoted by Jiddu Krishnamurti

    Ripped from friend's blog >.<
  4. Jonathan October 28, 2007 at 3:14 PM
    Oi girl. Don't you read posts on blogs? Haha. Changed my blog - http://mysubliminalverses.blogspot.com
  5. erinwho? November 3, 2007 at 2:00 AM
    Rejecting may be the best sollution some times, even though the action of rejecting can be quite cruel at times.

    Oh well, he may be an a-h but who I am to judge? I don't even know the person. haha

Something to say?