They are the Same

Category: By Han Fei
They were the same. They are the same. They will be the same.
I couldn’t stand them shouting at her any longer… … but, what can I do?!
Who am I to stop them?!
Why could they just shout up and let her do her stuff, her job in her own way?!
I hate… … I hate… … but I just can’t bring myself to hate them.

Times and times, events such as this keep occurring, they are the same, or similar. And they never stop happening. Since I was small, the other ‘they’ keep shouting at each other, I HATE… but I pretended as if nothing has happening, there no voice, no sound, nothing is happening.

Silence, Tranquility, Nothingness, Emptiness… …

I know I’m bluffing myself, but what can I do?!

Just when other ‘they’ slightly cease to do so, they started another out roar at home!!!
I can’t stand these any longer. I feel as though there was something in my heart, yearning to gush out from this too cramp and yet overly crowded heart and yet it can’t.

I halted it advance, before it could be seen.
I tried to stop them, I couldn’t, I ‘m helpless.

I HATE, I HATE, I HATE!!!!!!!!

Do you think you are the only one with Family Problems?
Think again.

-------------------
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Unknown October 24, 2007 at 6:34 PM
    oh dear, you seems bothered.

    dont think too much sweetie

    the sky will clear one day

    they will see the same light and direction as you are

    jia you jia you
  2. Jonathan October 29, 2007 at 12:12 AM
    Hate.

Something to say?