Crap

Category: By Han Fei
Aiyaiyai!
STPM is just around the corner!
I feel so weird since i don't feel any fear or anxiety about this World class Exam...
I should be like others...keep studying day and night, night and day...but i did not do so...SIgh...Monday must go to someone house and study away from the worldly distractions!!!!

I just graduate, AGAIN from catholic High SChool,this time, again i did not cry.
I laughed , i smiled. I felt happy able to with them during our graduation ceremony. I'm honoured to be their friends.
I wanted to say that, thank you for making my form 6 life , such a happy and miserable memory.

Hahahahahahaha....
I will upload the photos ASAP once i feel like doing so.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Jonathan November 3, 2007 at 4:21 PM
    YUCK! CHS. YUCK!
  2. Chua You Heng November 6, 2007 at 1:23 PM
    zzzzz......... who said you have to cry in graduation day? i never cried in graduation day........

Something to say?