Recap from My Holiday

Category: By Han Fei
Posted on 2/6/2008

Hey guys, been wondering where I went?

Well, if you noticed my msn nick then you’ll know, ‘away for 6 days’ to Chiang Mai, I know it’s like been forever that nick’s up there and I actually was back in Malaysia on 27th of May, but well, I prefer to abuse my absence for awhile longer.
Since 1stly when I’m back at Malaysia, I feel that I HAVE the obligation to update my blog and tell my trip at Chiang Mai, and secondly, I don’t feel so connect with Malaysia…I needed the time to get re-adjusted with this country again since I’m so in love with Thailand.

And yeah I been chasing a TVB drame Catch me Now( 原來愛上賊)and and old US drama named Joan of Arcadia which also contributed the reason why I’m so lazy to update!







Hahaha… …can’t blame me yea?

Heh.
Seriously, Thailand is a country or rather Chiang Mai for poor tourist who wants cheap yet authentic hand made things, like me. Everything there is like…OMG so bloody cheap whereas when you’re back here you gotta purchase it double of the price, excluding fast food there.

Anyway, I think I gonna separate my tale into several part according to day 1 day 2 etc, so that you guys wont be bored and get sleepy but my trademark bloody hell long post. And of course I’ll include some photos some where less than 1 GB…

yawn... maybe tomorrow....

---------------------


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?