Chiang Mai Holiday day 1

Category: By Han Fei
Here's goes my day summary in Chiang Mai....
It's pretty long...i know.... ZzZ...i used whole day to write and upload the phots....

---------------------
Chiang Mai
Day 1

Date: 22th May 2008
Weather: I don’t know since I woke up pretty early before sun does, but I think it’s sunny.
Mood: Not too excited since I don’t think Thailand is a great place for techno otaku geeks like me but definitely not in depression.

-----------------------------
Below are dozens of pic i took randomly...enjoy....




































































---------------------------

Okay, so today I wake up at 5.00 a.m. There’s nothing much so say. It’s was kinda odd though, I did not have those excited feeling knowing that I finally could go for a trip OUT of Malaysia after 1 year of hibernation. Maybe because I just resigned on 20th May, which in turn did not gave me enough time to gather the enthusiasm.

As usual we had our almost 1 hour trip to the LCCT(Low Cost Carrier Terminal). Yeap, we were AirASia’s fans.
On the way, we been wondering why does convention road to KLIA does not expand to LCCT which is only located just behind of KLIA.
We need to look out for CARGO sign along the road rather than LCCT.
I guess the government does encourage its citizen to use LCCT; they want us to support MAS.
I think this is kinda low IQ trick to discourage us, not to mention stupid too.

We reached the LCCT at appro. 7a.m. And then we had to wait for my aunt’s gang in church who will be going with us, maybe because that

The ride wasn’t that bumpy、 which was good.
The only thing seemed to be not so prefect was the rude stewardess, it seemed to me she was in some sort of bad mood.
When she spoke, she said, ‘Don’t do this!’ without the suffix ‘PLAESE’, which eroded some of my enthusiasm and happy mood. Though she’s pretty, I think she needs to be RE-EDUCATED.
Oh well, what can I for ask more, we ARE in a LOW COST plane, after all.

I watched as our plane slowly ascends higher into the refreshing sky which the sun had just raised. The land below it slowly became smaller and smaller and blur.
There was one thing that was bothering me as I looked down. There was some sort of haze/mist. But I would assume it to be HAZE, maybe because the Haze was coming?

Finally we are above the clouds; the sky was amazingly blue and beautiful. And I think I even saw the space outside of earth. Heh, you can see the dark blue part of the photo, below those tiny baby clouds was like little islands scattering around the vast blue sea.

We arrived there appro. 12a.m. after adjusted into local time it’s just 11a.m.
The Chiang Mai airport looked much CLASSIER than LCCT. It was rather long. And from the looks of the weather was surprisingly hot, it was as though summer’s time!
After some long usual procedure like passing the Customs, collecting our bags we finally OUT of the airport and FEEL the 1st HOT of Chiang Mai.

People from the agency came to fetch us, along the way the lady gave some simple induction about Chiang Mai; it was indeed summer’s time. Hmm… No wonder there wasn’t much of Tourist compare to the last time my family came.

(the Mae Ping Hotel is the hotel which Deng Li Jun died...that what the lady told me)

We finally reach the 4-star hotel Centara DuangTawan. They even prepare some orange juice for our arrival, which was TOO SWEET, many from out tour requested to add more NAM(meaning water in Thai). Haha…

Soon the lady left us for our free and easy time to get used with the new environment (as TOURIST/GUEST). Now I really feel that I’m all high and mighty!
After spending some time hustling around with the rooms, who‘s room beside whose and blah blah… I get to see my room which I’m to share with my aunt. Hmm…not bad… so-so…but the part that I’m very happy is the spacious bathroom which was almost the same size as the sleeping area…. LOL…

I quickly searching for the remote and started clicking I, hoping to see some familiar languages while browsing the channels…Thank God there’s a few channel that is entirely in ENG. HAH!

Soon, my aunt brought us out to the place where Night Bazaar will be held every night to eat some lunch.

Oh my God…
The sun was like….scorching HOT. I barely opened my eyes…

And there I saw, many of these hawkers had already started to drag the movable stall to their respective place… …in quite a shocking and dangerous way.
The food at that particular restaurant was so-so. Nothing much to comment except that the food price was quite EXPENSIVE. Heh.

Then we went back to the hotel to plan our next activity. I chose to stay back in my room no. 1422 and sleep whole day long till night while the rest went out to explore the hotel facilities like saunas, swimming pool, gym etc. some even went out of hotel to do their early (maybe 1st time) Shopping in Chiang Mai.

Sleep… sleep… sleep....Heh.
That’s my style, the Sleeping Beauty who needs her perpetual slumber. ><>



--------------------

Ps.
SO yeah, i know it's pretty long but you guys can just actually look at the photos.
I had a hard time uploading these photo...there are TOO many of them...i' was like...everywhere i go i will just a couple of random photos...oh well... hope ya'guys enjoy my post(?).


Bored to Death while waiting excitedly for the 3 of my figures to Arrive...

FeiSoar
3/06/2008…
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?