By Han Fei
Jan 14 2008
Purposely take a day off to celebrate me and my friend birthday.
While going out for lunch at IOI mall with friends i found something damn rare that i been searching for quite a while. BANANA CHOCO!
Happy!happy!
Then we have lunch at MongKok my friends belanja me and Chun as to celebrate our birthday. Thanks guys, i had a nice time, though you guys spend most of the time talking about your job as teachers.

Jan 15
my birthday
Morning receive lotsa birthday greetings from friends.
Met a new colleague by the name of Shin Han, quite a pretty girl.
Then bored my whole day thru in work place.
Boring day. Nothing special.

Jan 16
Bored thru my day once again.
On my Way home i waited for an hour for RAPIDKL, so hard to wait even though there 3 bus i can take, U63, U65 and U67, but none arrived in that one hours time, eventually i took metro bus.
I hate RAPIDKL, from this day on i will not take RAPIDKL, i rather take Metro bus, at least the bus come quite often compare with the DAMN RAPIDKL!!!!
Watch tv and blog at nite.

End.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?