Torn Between the Nights

Category: By Han Fei
Posted on 10 of Dec 2007

I used my photoshop and played with it with some advice i found on the Good Tutorials, after spending hours on the computer i finally made something which i think is nice but then now i'm torn to decide which is the better Nights and set it as my desktop wallpaper... ...
(Kinda like showing off to my sis! Muahahahaha...)
The actual size of these Nights are 1273x1018 which i think is the size of SOME computer screens.

I named this Moony Noir
She looks more melancholy isn't she?

and this

Title: Misty Red Moon
I kinda like the Bloody and poisonous looking mist....



Hmm...which is better...?
Still i think Moony Noir looks nice...white and Black contrast!
:)
 

2 comments so far.

  1. 사성개 December 11, 2007 at 12:58 AM
    black and white is nicer.
  2. erinwho? December 11, 2007 at 2:01 PM
    Haha, I prefer the colour one at first sight but the black and white one looks more 'appropriate' for a desktop bg, it's less cluttered.

    Do one in 1920 x 1200, then i can use it! =)

Something to say?