My STPM Review

Category: By Han Fei
i was Supposed to post this review the day STPM ended but my computer seemed to have some CPU usage problem and kept shut down by it self...

So yeah here's the post that was supposed to be posted on 05/12/2007

-------------------------

Exam finally and officially over!
Phew… …actually since last week I had somehow subconsciously feel as if the exam was over since most of my friends here they had really finish their paper.
This time amongst all 8 paper 4 subjects, the most unexpected was Pengajian Am (general Studies). There I was expecting Account would be the hardest of all subjects and Chinese would be like gambling and PA would be the easiest ever!

I was wrong.
PA was not as I expected especially the Objective paper.
I could remember so vividly when I enter the exam room, grabbing my Objective paper, “this is the paper I can score in this subject,’ I thought, and then I opened the paper… …OMG!
My jaw dropped, I looked at the question for like 2 minutes.
What the heck?! I never study that in my book!
And for the questions latter…let’s just say…I have more than 20 questions that I just ‘tembak’.

PA Paper 2…essay writing, Oh yeah! Drawing the graphs that part I’m so doomed! I’m sure that my 15 marks’ gone! I don’t understand what they want me to draw, graf bar pyramid, graf berpasangan? Damn I only studied and memorized the Carta par berpasangan.

Chinese…
Paper 1…I stuck badly at this paper it’s all about grammars, essay writing, understanding the ancient passage (古文 ) finally 改写。
And paper 2, how lucky we were that amongst the 4 questions, our teacher managed to spot the right question and thus the correct answers. To think that we had to study or rather memorized all of the 4 books like hell….and this is all they came out…

Economic…
There’s nothing to say about this paper. For I did not expected to high or too low about it, the question of the 2 paper was ngaum-ngaum. Well maybe the kuantitatif part, oh well, guess 20 -17 marks no more.

Finally Account!
This was the last paper on the last paper on the last day of STPM, while SPM over yesterday while we were taking the Paper 1. This is the paper that I was so lazy to study, I spent 7/10 of my days before the exam watching TV and trying to get my self online since this STUPID computer doesn’t let online even till now!
( I wrote this in an offline state in the WORD)
And when it’s time to exam I really got panic…Ha Ha…so typical right?
Well that me, impatient and lazy.
But when I really opened the papers I was like expected really hard since Account was the top 3 hardest subject to get A on the list.
But this time, no lejar, no kunci kira-kira at all! Only Jurnal am for pelarasan and sort of stuff! The easiest to scare which was the koperasi instead became the hardest to score and DAMn I shouldn’t choose this question to do, instead I should choose all jurnal am to do. Oh well.
I can say that this year 2007 this paper was the easiest paper I ever did compare with the previous year, thank GOD.

Paper 2 was more unexpected.
They had changed the format of the questions! And no one inform us about that!
But luckily the paper wasn’t THAT hard, still manageable. Because before this paper, I heard from those who did both papers for the past years, when one pare is easy the other is always hard. I was scare when I heard this, but it was too late for me to swallow any words any more.
Maybe because this year they started to use new format thus they made the paper2 less hard which once again I THANK YOU, GOD for HIS unexpected Grace.

Anyway, exam finally over.
At this very moment I feel empty as if my 1 ½ years that I spent studying was over, and the things I study…come to think of it, they don’t really help in my further studies/course that I want to take.
And the classmates who spent these times with me, I know that we might not meet for a very long time. Now only I started feel sad.
Har!
During graduation I feel only happy and excited but now…sad…sigh…thus end my life of this f6 era, and begins another typical drifting season of my life. Working and so…Sien…
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Su Fen December 10, 2007 at 6:32 PM
    Hello...finally u have updated your blog. So our exam is over now..I didn't feel sad but just a bit不舍得 with all my books and notes..I know you want to say i'm crazy but think it back in this 1 1/2 year the books that accompany us days and nights (maybe for me la)have to throw away or sell away just like that,don't you feel 很可惜吗? hehe...Hope you enjoy your holiday...hehe..:)

Something to say?