Let Go (Self Version) part 2

Category: By Han Fei
Below is one of my prized experiences from the past that i MUST post them in this blog, even if they are kinda old.

posted on 2/16/06 on my old blog

--------------------
Many thanks to those who spent their time to read my article about my 'love experience'.....

And sorry for not updating this lovely blog for so long, I'm currently busy working as part time sales assistant with SuWei..

<>><>><>>>>>>>
Thursday
Noon

Last night, i had a very unpleasant dreams which kept me awake for some time during the night. In the next morning, my whole body was aching, just because i can't have a good night sleep. Now, i was already in the LRT, on my way to Kelana Jaya LRT Station.

It only took 5 minutes to arrived the place. As the train, reached the place, i saw him standing at the platfrom waiting. He grinned as he saw me in the train.

The Train door opened, and he entered the train while i looked at him, boringly. THen he and i found some seats to sit down. I opened my mouth and started to ask about yesterday's event. Shyly he asked me no to talk about the topic now, he wanted to discuss it later.

"Sure," i replied awkwardly.

Then, i changed topic and started talking about games, again. Not even once my eyes were set on him, i hate eyes contacts especially to someone i barely know. Even as we chat, my eyes were staring at the scenery outside the train as it moved. The more we talked the less stuff to talk, sometimes we even repeat the same conversations, and then, total silence.

~Boring~
Finally the train stopped. We had reached Masjid Jamek. I followed him as he lead me to the KTM station. After getting our tickets we enetred the station, we sat on one of the steel bench and waited for the train to come. And then, he started talking about yesterday inccident.

"So...how?' he asked me

I replied, "i don't know about it..."for a girl who never had a boyfriend before, his offers were quite tempting. "I don't like to play around with relationship like this...." i was giving him polite warning about it.

"I'm seriuos about it, real serious," he replied. "Do you know that last night, when i asked you to be my 'that one', " he was unwilling to say the 'G' word, whether he's shy or he's just fooling around i don't know, yet. "My hands were shaking as i waited for your reply....my parents and my sister asked me what happened....i didn't reply them."

i forced my smile a smile, again. Everytime he says things like this my only response was giving a forceful smile.

He continued as he spoke, ignoring my twisted emotion. "If my sister pass here and sees us then, this was fate...."

"WHAT!?" i jumped up. "your sister will pass here?"

"Yeah, well, often....." he answered softly loud enough to be heard only by me.

"Hey!, I ain't your girl friend yet! And I MUST EMPHASIZE ON THIS!" i said or rather shouted.

He just kept silent. I starting to regret going out with him.....

Few seconds later, he started talking again. THis is where things started to get mussy which made me even disgusted and embarrass. He kept on talking things like, if your my girlfriend and stuff....mostly i no longer can can recall and i don't want to remember! Still, there is one creepy thing he told me....about his dream last night, which sent more chills down my spine.

"Do you know that last night, i had a dream...?"

"Huh? What dream?" The moment i said these words out, i knew i would regret.

"I dreamt that i became a famous games designer with you as my assistant."

"That's a good thing, right? i asked in a uncertain manner.

"You not only as my assistant but also......" he paused, looking at me.

"What?" I got a bad feeling about this.....

"As my WxFx."

Ew.......i suddenly felt my belly was playing karate, disgusted, mussy and scary.....
I forced another grin. The train finally came. I quickly went into the KTM, he followed behind.
As the train moved, he continued to say mussy stuff. Come on, anyone who knows me knows that i hate mussy love dialogues. I even gave some signs to him hoping that he would just shut his mouth up. I don't know whether he's stupid enough to not understand my signs, or he just purposely ignores me.

Sometimes he would just sings some english love songs when he and i had nothing to talk.....Help!

I guess i am the type who couldn't voived my opinion that easily despite that i am a person who likes to critize others.

~Sigh~

(There' one more stop where we had to take the bus to his school but i just skipped the desription about it, it's much or less like what happened in the KTM, all mussy stuff...)

Finally we arrived at his school. His school's names was Sri Sempurna Private School, that really shows me how a school size can really shrink. It's land was as big as my house, only that it was taller. The poeple there all thought that i was his girfriend.

~Sigh~

And then , PP invites one of his teachers to a Mamat Stall just in front of his school to have a drnk. Along with me, of course. Both of them , just keep on talking while i just sat there silently drinking the nearly tasteless Milo.

Wanna know what thay talked about?
Below is a brief conversation which i can still recall from my memories.

"So how's your work?" the teacher asked as he ate his roti canai.

"Great, great, my salary was RM1500 per month, do you know that even Datin, wife of the Menteri Pedidikan came to our shop to buy luaggage too??

"Wow...."the teacher and i was amazed. SuWei's shop was that popular? Hard to believe....

He keep on talking about his stuff, and how his job was and how he was robbed in One Utama few day ago. His story was rather exaggerate, but we both or rather i believed what he said.
THen, he asked for a leave, both of us had to chase for the feeder bus if we don't leave now, but the teacher was kind enough to give us a ride back to Bukit Jalil KTM station.

And then , blah....blah...blah......we are on our way to the Petronas Twin Towers.

Hehehehehehehehe....you must be wondering how we got there? And why? Weren't we suppose to go back to each respective LRT station and then parted ways? After all, i dislike being with him.

Oh well, here the story goes, after we bid the teacher good bye, he asked me whether i wanna go to Petronas Twin Towers, of course i rejected him , but then , he pleaded me, saying that his parent's won't be home till 8p.m. Being a soft hearted girl i just agreed, but with one condition, i must go back to by 3.30p.m., so that was how we ended there.

By the time we reached that place, it was already 2.30p.m. The 1st place we visit was the Kinokuniya BookShop which was the only place we visited in that KLCC Suria. There, he showed me about books which teach you how to design a game. His explanation was rather useless as everything he explain was like show a picture from a game design book and said, "this is how."

Useless, utter useless. Losing my interest i turned my sight to one of tha game strategies books followed by Comics and Mangas. When, it was 3.05 p.m. he asked me to have a stroll in the KLCC park. I just agreed. Quickly we made our way to the park and found a bench which located just beside the man-made lake and sat down. Then, he started to get all mussy again.

He talked about the future, OUR FUTURE.

Example:
"If we married, so you want to have a girl or a boy?" he asked.

"Married?! NoWay! Over MY DEAD BODY!" I cried in my heart, yet in my mouth respond in a rather gentle manner. (Explanation: Ther reason i didn't refuse to go out with him is because i thought he might be giving me a lesson on Game Designing, but i was too naive to think like that...) "Married? WHy do you ask this?"

"I just say'If', " he quickly explained. "Please just answer the question,"

Oh, okay, if you really insist, i thought, "A girl,"

"But why?"

"I just like girls that's all,"

"But don't you think that if we had a girl and a boy, isn't that nice?"

I forced another grin and kept silent.

"A boy can carried on our family name, "he continued. (Just a quick note, he's also a Teoh.)

I continued grinning while staring at the lake.

"Also, i don't want our daughter to marriy a Japanese guy,"

"Huh?" What the heck?! He's now talking about 'our duagther's future'! Man, he is really a 'far-sighted' boy.

Then he just talked about the future of our family, i didn't really paid attention to his talk, i just kept on looking at my watch hoping that it would just be 3.30p.m. Finally, it was time. I quickly stood up and daseh my way to the LRT station. He just followed behind. On the way, before arriving the station i met someone from my secondary school , whom i forgot her name, and i gave a real hard slap on her shoulder as we just passed by. She jerked loudly which almost everyone who was there stared at her.

I laughed so happily and that was the 1st time i really smiled with my heart that whole day. And then we got up to the LRT and headed for Paramount station. On the trian he offered to accompany me to my house. I immediately refused his "kind' offer. Let a guy whom i just know for 2 days to come to my house and loves to talk mussy craps? No way man. Still he insisted to accompany me at the Paramount Station Bus stop till the bus arrived. I sighed. "You wanna accompany, accompany lar,"

I was started to wory that he would say another mussy things again, luckily i met an old friend of mine named Cheah SuYi , she was on her way home as she had just finished her studies at College Tunku Abdul Rahman. With her around , i thought that he would just shut his mouth up as both of us talked about our old days in school. But he wouldn't whenever we talked about something atht isn't related to him , he would still interrupt our conversation. I felt like slapping him at the face but i couldn't, after all i just know him for like a a few days. Me and Suyi just lauhed awkwardly at him lame unrelated jokes. (or was it a joke?)

Finally, i arrived at the Paramount Station, i bid SuYi a sweet and funny good bye and just got off the Train and headed to the Bus Stop without waiting for PP. He followed behind. Luckily the bus was there already, but without the driver, so i had to wait for that driver only then i can get in the bus.

"I'm hungry," he suddenly spoke out. Quietly i sighed, and handed a Ringgit to him for him to buy a Nasi Lemak just beside the Bus stop.

He talked about stuff related to him, which was boring. And then, i ask his name. "How do you wtite you name in chinese?" I gave a pen and a piece of paper found in my bag to him and ley him write. Due to the fact that he was an english educated chinese, he can't write his name well in chinese characters. THe meaning of his name was something like this, Scenic Flow(?). Well, whatever, just for pass time. And then , he asked me out again, oh God! Of course i rejected him, i had been going out away from my dearest home two days simultaneously, and i dislike being with him, with him around i can't even relax a second. His words are giving goosebumps to my skin. Again, he pleaded me. I sighed and agreed. Maybe i could just tell him the way i felt about him ,and shut him from giving me those mussy love and creepy dialogues, tommorow, for now i still have not yet got the gut to tell him the truth.

Eventually, the bus driver got into the bus. I quickly say good bye to him and jumped into the bus. Just can't wait to get way from him. The bus started to move, i saw he waved at me as he slowly vanished from my sight. Thank God! He's finally out of my view and i do not need to listen to him mussy words again.

That night , while i was again 'blogging', he wasn't there to bug me!
Yeay!
Wanna know why? Because he wasn't online!
Hahahahahahahaha.............lame, i know.

Anyway, i still continued to have nightmares, that night. This time, the dream was tormenting, i was dreaming that i was engaged to him(?) ! NOoooooooooo.............still, before the the dreams ends i dreamt that i managed to shout some sentences to him, which in the end the dream ended just what i hoped it would be.

Maybe i should.......

To be continued....

><><><><><><><><>>

Wanna know what did i say to him?
I know most of you guys already guest the answer......

(And aunt. who is definitely be reading this article....i know that you gonna lecturing about things like this, again....and i know i don't have the right to object.)
~sigh~

Then please stay tune for my next episode of 'Let Go'.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?