Let Go (self Version) part 4

Category: By Han Fei
Below is one of my prized experiences from the past that i MUST post them in this blog, even if they are kinda old.

posted on 3/7/06 on my old blog

-----------------
Sorry guys, i promised some of you that I'll finish this whole story in part3 but well, i guess i like to put to many descriptive words into my story.

Hahahahahahahaha......

So sit down and enjoy this shocking(?) background about PP Teoh.

<<><><>><>><><>><><><>>><<><><><<<><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><>>

Saturday
Night

It had been more than 34 hours since i last heard from PP Teoh. He no longer online nor (thank God) or call me. Well, it's not like he has ever call me using my house phone nor my sister hand phone when we not 'dating'(?).

Whatever, at least he was out of my dreams and sight. I was again blogging with Iced Feather and then, SuWei called me.

"Hi HanFei, so how is PP?"

"Erm...." i stammered while trying to find the right words to reply her, after all she was the one who introduced PP to me.

"Never mind this 1st, i got something important to tell ya,"

"Huh? What is it?" i asked while my mind had another thought, PP did something stupid after i told him about my feelings? Such as committed suicide?

Hahahahaha...he wouldn't do that. Just joking.

"It about PP..."

What?! Don't tell me it's true he really .......This stupid.

"I heard that he was being robbed while playing in the One Utama Shopping Mall's arcade along with a girl...and i thought the girl might be you, so i call you to have a check."

"Huh?" Ceh, it wasn't that serious as i thought it would be. Silly me.

"So...how is he?" "I don't know, but i heard that the girl with him had suffered some bone break while they were struggling with the robbers,"

"Oh i see," Luckily it wasn't me. Suddenly i felt that i was clever enough to refuse to go with him that often. Actually, after that Friday, i do not have any intention to go out with him any longer.

"So that's all?" I asked again.

"There's one more thing i wanted to ask you,"

"What is it?" "Currently you're not working right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So my boss wanted me to ask you whether you want to work there with me as part time sales assistant?"

"Huh? What about PP? I thought he's working there...." i was half surprised and half happy that i finally gonna get a job.

"Well, it seems that he doesn't wanna work there anymore, so....how? Do you want it or not?"

"Of course i want!" I exclaimed.

"So... when do i start working?" I don't need interview to have a job, lucky me. As you can see, i really suck at interview, i never pass an interview in my whole life including my life in secondary school.

"Monday,"

"Whoa, so fast?"

"Of course, PP's no longer here, we don't have enough people to guard the shop," "Okay ,okay, then...."

"Okay, then it's settled, bye HanFei,"

"Yeah, sure. Good Nite, SuWei," And then , i back to my blog. I couldn't stop hoping that PP would online, just for this time. Maybe because i thought i could get some juicy stories about him being robbed, again. (I know i'm evil, but hey, he's a total jerk. )

<><><><<<><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><>>

Shocking? or Not so shocking?

Whatever.....you'll know the aftermath ......

Okay, i thought i could finish this story in part 4 it seems that i can't. And I'm getting sorta lazy to continue this story....i should just stop here or finish the whole thing?

~sigh~

Anyway, part 5 is gonna be the finale of this story. (or maybe part6....?)
So please do bear with me.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?