STPM

Category: By Han Fei
Posted on 11/3/2008

I feel ... that The path to Scholarship… … is getting further and further away from my grasp. Yes, it's really no longer in my sight.
... ...
... ...

STPM result out today.
Don’t ask me anything about it.
It isn’t too bad. But still, I think I screwed up.
To other it’s just nice. But to me… …it wasn’t enough.
Maybe I did not work hard enough and yet expected to get a not-bad result.
I’m too proud of myself, I felt pathetic and, disgusted with my over rated confidence.
I’m gonna request re-examine with my results.

Come to think of it, even if I get the results re-examined, what should I do after this?
Where my path lies?
What my dreams are?
I don’t know. Maybe my so-called dream wasn’t a dream at all, just fantasies.
That’s why I chose to study form 6. I don’t know.
How happy are those who know their dreams and pursue it restlessly with such determination.

Sigh… …
I don’t know. There are too many things that I don’t know.
I think I better go back and drown myself in the pool of disappointment, before I think too much.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?