GUess Who!

Category: By Han Fei
Posted on 26 Jan 2008

Today while i was on my way back to my working after a brief dinner break, i saw someone very familiar walking towards me, way too familiar....that face...., due to that time i was not wearing glasses, well i don't wear them often anyway( i had a hunch that i know her), she passed by me, while i kept staring at her, soon she too realised that someone was staring at her, she in turn stared back at me. She stopped.
She smiled, at that moment i knew i was right, i did know her!
In fact i never thought i would meet her in such circumstances, i thought she had went back to Australia to continue her studies!
Guess who?
Erin...Hahaha...!
Though it felt kinda weird to see her there.
We had a very very brief reunion.
She looked like she's having a fun time shopping with her sis, While i was having my bored to death time at my working place/counter/booth (located at the top floor of Jusco just beside the Osim counter), Due to the fact that there was a exhibition at the exhibition hall with my company counter there selling the product at a much lower price, who wouldn't go there?
Plus our products main targets are Chinese only Chinese would have the time to check out the health product while malays....sigh...indians lagi hard to entertain.
Recently CNY's coming and the chinese are all busy buying CNY stuffs at lower ground, would would wanna come to buy some home applicants?
So you can imagine how was these day...bored to day, even my smile froze till my cheeks muscle sore. Don't have the mood to smile That often to the passer by anymore.
Sad, huh?
The only thing that can entertain me is to kacau the workers of other booths.
Osim couple, Panasonic chicks, Ultra-ease water filter and nesk promoters.

Sigh...
Looking at Erin reminds of me the GOLDEN days while i was a customer, now i'm a salve promoter under the eyes of the bull dogs(jusco guards, need to see their face colour, not to forget the customers too.
Luckily not customer are RUDE, UN-Educated, there are some intereing passer by too, such as tourists from China, they can't speak English and always needed my help ( since i have no customer) at the panasonic booth since most of them are Malays while pretty chicks only work on weekends. It was fun to feel that i'm much more Superior than them both. Hahahaha...

Oh yeah, Wee Yew is also working at MV but in carefour, but he did come visit me, heh, felt kinda awkward. Yet I'm too lazy to go visit him. Carefour seemed to far....plus i need to go out from the jusco staff entrance....tired and lazy la....
 

2 comments so far.

  1. erinwho? January 28, 2008 at 1:20 PM
    Haha, actually when I met you (and lim yen), I was rushing to the other court to hail a cab back home. It was raining heavily and the other side was filled with ppl queuing.

    Anyway, I'm only going back on 23rd Feb, currently still working.

    I know what u meant, some salespeople are just incompetent but there are tons of customers that treat sales personnel very badly.

    Trust me, I always respect customer service people, unless they are really really rude/slow/dun-care-attitude.

    Will I see u this wed?

    Erin
  2. Han Fei January 28, 2008 at 7:43 PM
    This wed, as in aiwei gathering?
    CHances are low.
    I don't think i have the transport or the time to rush from MV to that citrus park...

    T.T

Something to say?