My Words

Category: By Han Fei
You all know it. You all feel it.

You all are not blind, and I know that clearly.
Though we are not clear of the whole thing but we still know it. It just that we acted as if we don't care, we don't want to bother, but deep down in our hearts we still feel the discomfort and the aches.

It is just like what I feel toward you trio.

I tried to cover these emotions and feelings from surfacing on my face. Try as I might I knew it wouldn't be good enough. Thus, rather than hiding these feelings in such distress, I thought, why don't I just convert these into another form of expression or act? Such as teasing, lame jokes?
I admit, for times I had been overdoing it, I just can't be helped; but sometimes you all did not rebuke me about it, maybe because of the guilt you had for leaving me alone. Just like me, you all can't be helped.

Honestly, now, I barely feel such strong emotion as before, but there is still a tiny pixel thorn in it. Hah! Well, maybe soon enough it will be fade away, but not memories.

Those memories, is still there and will always be apart in my heart no matter what happens maybe they will be pushed aside when time flows by, but they will never diminished or faded.

All those thing that happened in these one and half year, I here by sincerely say thank and sorry.

And one more thing, *you need to highlight the words to read them…
HAPPY LOVING!!!

-----------------------
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?